cecropiamoth

New Method of Subscribing to AskaNaturalist.com

Ask a Naturalist logoIn recent months, I’ve answered questions on everything from trees that smell like vinegar to seals that swim upside down.  What I haven’t done is keep up with sending out emails to AskaNaturalist.com subscribers. However, I have finally figured out how to use Feedburner, a service that will automatically send you an email whenever I post a new answer/article to AskaNaturalist.com.  Once you are enrolled in the Feedburner system, you’ll get notices about new articles automatically … no more need to rely on me.

Subscribing is pretty simple.  Just click on Subscribe in the menu bar above and fill in your email address.  Feedburner will send you a confirmation email.  Click on the link and voila!  You’ll get an email on any day that I post a new article (typically 1-3 a week).  If you have any questions about this, or can’t get it to work, please email me at tom@askanaturalist.com.

If you’ve been using an RSS feed to subscribe to AskaNaturalist.com and you’re happy with that, there’s no need to change.

Tom Pelletier

Share:
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • RSS
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
Print Friendly Print Friendly