Ask a Question

Please use the form below to ask your question about nature and I’ll answer it as soon as I can.  If for some reason you have trouble, click here to send an email.  If you’re taking a photo of an insect, scat or other object, please try to include something that shows scale (ruler, coin, finger, boot toe, etc.).  Thanks!

Please note:  Questions and photographs submitted to AskaNaturalist.com become the property of AskaNaturalist.com and may be used on this website and in other related media.

* indicates required field

Acceptable file types: doc,pdf,txt,gif,jpg,jpeg,png.
Maximum file size: 8mb.
Please note: Questions and photographs submitted to AskaNaturalist.com become the property of AskaNaturalist.com and may be used on this website and in other related media.

Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form

oblique

Your questions about plants, animals, and other organisms answered by a naturalist. If you have something to add to these threads, email tom@askanaturalist.com.